Saturday, March 29

Five Days of Sale-a-Bration Day 2

Well now we are down to the wire...only 2 days left to grab your free goodies! How about we sweeten the deal with more FREE STUFF!!!


 Just place an order with me by noon tomorrow (3/31) & leave a comment here with the name of the stamp set you would like to win! I will choose a winner tomorrow afternoon!
Alrighty on to the next project...

 
I created this card for a really sweet friend that I thought could use a little happy mail!
I have been trying to be better at sending little notes just to let people know they are special to me.
Ok well see ya tomorrow!
 


   
   
www.paperparadise.stampinup.net


Don't forget to also check out the Leadership Projects Blog Roll...


http://mercedesweber.blogspot.com/search/label/Leadership-2014

 

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card! Would you share which stamp set you used? It's just beautiful and I don't recall seeing it! Thank you for all you share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU are a really sweet friend and this card is beautiful!!! Love ya Mercedes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!