Thursday, March 27

Five Days of Sale-a-Bration Day 4

http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/NA/20131119_SAB_EN/20131119_SAB_en_US.pdf
 
 Welcome back to our 5 days of Sale-a-Bration!
Today I will share with you project #4 in our countdown...
 
So I am sure most of you have seem the beautiful muslin bag made by the FABULOUS Cindy Schuster for the SU  Leadership Display Boards but if not check it out HERE . I loved it so much I had to incorporate the design in to a card! This uses the beautiful SAB set "You're Lovely" & the Sweet Sorbet DSP.
 
Also on a side note are you kinda digging the new blog look?! I'm pretty excited about it & want to thank Jana @ Cutest Blog On The Blog for working so hard to get it up & running!
 
Ok gotta run, see ya tomorrow for SAB project #3...

 
 
 
www.paperparadise.stampinup.net
Don't forget to also check out the Leadership Projects Blog Roll...
http://mercedesweber.blogspot.com/search/label/Leadership-2014
 

1 comment:

  1. Mercedes! I love this! You are the sweetest and I think you are FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!