Tuesday, March 3

Butterfly Stamps

Yesterday I posted about how to make stamps with your Big Shot- if you missed it see it HERE
& today I am sharing a couple more cards I created with those stamps!

We attend the Scrapbook Expo over the weekend & my girls made a pretty make n take that used ink sprays & Gesso so I wanted to give it a try. This look is so far from anything I have done but it is kind of growing on me...


 I mixed up some ink sprays in Razzleberry, Daffodil, & Coastal Cabana by mixing re inker & alcohol in our Stampin' Spritzers.


Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Mercedes, these are beautiful! They pop. They are dynamic and make you want to look at it all around. Youre clearly a natural. Ash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing! Love the white circles :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are brilliant! Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Hugs, Di

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!